Electronic document delivery (EDD) is one of the forms of modern library technologies that allows you to fulfill orders of readers through the site in the form of receiving electronic copies of documents (articles, an excerpt from a book).
Information and Library Center:
– accepts orders from subscribers in person and by e-mail;
– provides for temporary use the originals of documents and printed copies of documents from the library funds;
– carries out thematic orders (preparation of thematic lists and selection of documents).
The following materials may be available for order:
– magazine and newspaper articles;
– fragments from books;
– thematic bibliographic lists;
– regulatory legal acts from the database.
Lead time: orders are executed up to 3 working days, depending on the complexity of the order.
To check the availability of the necessary document in our fund, you need to contact the virtual help, write to e-mail email@example.com
The volume of the provided document is no more than 10 pages of the volume of books protected by copyright;
– Fill out the electronic order form below;
– An electronic copy of the ordered document will be sent FREE OF CHARGE to the specified email address. After receiving an electronic copy of the ordered document, the user must inform the library about the delivery.
Very important! All copies may only be used for scientific, cultural and educational purposes. According to the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan “On Copyright and Related Rights” dated June 10, 1996 No. 6-1 (with amendments and additions as of July 10, 2009), it is prohibited to duplicate the received copies, reproduce them in any other form, except for the legally permitted (single printout of an electronic document), transfer the received copies to other persons or organizations on any basis.